We are currently seeking:
Condition Monitoring Field Sales Engineer
VibrAlign is looking to hire a Regional Sales Engineer, Eastern US, for our OneProd Condition Monitoring Product Line.
This is a job that will require you to be highly self-motivated, disciplined and determined. You will have a defined territory to cover where you are responsible for all sales activities.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cold calling
- Fielding inquiries
- Lead follow-up
- Participation in local/national trade shows & conferences
- Demonstrations and presentations
- Establish strong business relationships as part of an outside sales team with advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for VibrAlign.
- Strive to both penetrate existing accounts while uncovering new opportunities by introducing them to the rest of our services.
- Partner with the sales organization to prepare account strategies and plans, and to deliver outstanding product demos and proof of concept programs to prospects and customers as needed.
- Last, but certainly not least, WIN!! Blow your quota out of the water!
What you bring to the team
- We are looking for an Regional Sales Engineer with a minimum 3 of years of experience in a field sales role with vibration monitoring and CMS tools with a strong rotating equipment background.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience selling business to business products, but if you’re a Rockstar from a different industry, we still want to talk to you!
- Must have a proven and demonstrable track record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can clearly and effectively articulate VibrAlign value.
- An organized, detail and process oriented individual.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving issues.
- Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar CRM tools strongly preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred but not required.
There are many exciting reasons to join the VibrAlign team. We offer leading edge products and are customer focused and driven to always deliver a win-win for the organization and our customers. We believe in hiring the best and the brightest; and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We value individuals that are driven to success and continued growth, who are inquisitive and who demonstrate integrity and honesty. The ideal candidate has a passion for what they do that is almost contagious. As we continue to grow and expand, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success!
VibrAlign offers great benefits such has health care, company vehicle, cell phone and all other required tools.
To learn more please send your resume and other relevant information to: JobApplications@VibrAlign.com