Frequently Asked Questions
- Show All
- Account Information
- Billing and Shipping
- Navigating the Online Store
- Returns and Credits
What kind of warranty do your products have?VibrAlign AuthorBelow you can find the individual warranties for each line of products we sell in our online store. ONEPROD: This limited warranty shall apply to the ONEPROD product (the “Product”). ONEPROD warrants that the product, at the time of its original purchase, is free of defects in materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”). THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”). It shall neither exclude nor limit a) any statutory rights of the Customer or b) any of the Customer’s rights against the seller/dealer of the Product.
- This Limited Warranty shall last for the duration of the Customer’s ownership of the Product, dating from the time of the original purchase, and twelve (12) months for accessories (whether included in the system sales package or sold separately) other than the media on which any software is provided, CD-ROM, memory card (“Warranty Period”)
- The Limited Warranty can be extended by following ONEPROD’s recommendations for calibration and function control. By maintaining your unit up to date with the latest firmware and software update/upgrade and by sending the Product for calibration and function control at least every twenty-four (24) months after the first two (2) years, the Limited Warranty will be extended by two years. This extended Limited Warranty covers batteries for an additional period of one (1) year.
- Customer shall present the PROOF OF PURCHASE and the PROOF OF CALIBRATION upon claiming this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where the Product is sold.
- Throughout the Warranty Period ONEPROD or its authorized agent will, at their discretion, without charge and subject to Clause 7, repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. ONEPROD will return the repaired Product or replace it with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of ONEPROD.
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to the calibration of the Product.
- If ONEPROD repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
- Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the Product. ONEPROD is not responsible for the damage to, or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media when the customer has not backed up the Product’s data.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- the Product serial number, or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible; or
- deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; or
- use other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of ONEPROD (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship. This Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to cracks or scratches on the LCD screen, laser apertures or sensor surfaces; or
- the defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified; or
- the Product software needs to be upgraded; or
- the defect was caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to an accessory not approved or provided by ONEPROD or used in ways other than its intended use and where it can be shown by ONEPROD that such defect is not the fault of the Product itself.
- Your Product may contain country-specific elements, including software. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country-specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty.
- ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE CUSTOMER NOTIFYING THE ONEPROD DISTRIBUTOR FROM WHOM THE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED OF THE ALLEGED DEFECT WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME OF IT HAVING COME TO THE CUSTOMER’S ATTENTION AND IN ANY EVENT NO LATER THAN BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
- In the event of Product failure, the Customer should take the following actions:
- Refer to the user manual in order to identify and possibly correct the problem.
- If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual, the Customer should contact the dealer where such Product was purchased.
- Before the Customer contacts the distributor from whom the product was originally purchased, please ensure the following information is at hand.
- The model and serial number of the Product.
- The Customer’s full address and contact information.
- A copy of the Customer’s original invoice, receipt or bill of sale of the purchase of the Product.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY GIVEN BY ONEPROD TO THE CUSTOMER
How can I contact you?Our contact number is highlighted at the top of the online store homepage (804-379-2250), but you can also click on “Contact Us” in the left-hand side of the store’s homepage which will redirect you to a form you can submit to have someone follow up with you about questions or concerns.
How do I find products in the online store?Our online store is organized into 16 different categories (as well as subcategories) for easy navigation. You can find these categories on the left-hand side of the website or simply search for a specific product in the search bar at the top of the page.
Where do you ship?We ship to all 50 states in the U.S., as well as the District of Columbia and the Armed Forces.
What are the shipping rates?This will depend on what products you are purchasing and their weights, but we offer three different shipping options: UPS Ground, UPS Blue (2-day shipping), and UPS Red (next day shipping).
What payment options are available?We accept payment via credit cards.
How do I change the quantity of items in my order or delete items from my order?To change the quantity of an item(s) in your order go to that item’s page and click on the plus or minus signs to designate the quantity you would like. To delete an item(s) from your shopping cart simply hover over the cart icon and click the “X” in the top right corner of the product’s image.
How do I see my order history and track the status of my orders?Under “My Account” you can navigate to the “Orders” tab on the left-hand side of the webpage. You can also access your order history and status of orders via your Dashboard.
What if I forgot my password?Under “My Account” you can click on the “Lost your password” link. You can then enter your email address to receive a link to reset your password.
How can I edit my account information?Once you have provided an email address and created an account you will be able to input information such as your name and billing and shipping address. Under “My Account” navigate to “Addresses” or “Account Details” to update any of this information, including updating your password.
How do I create an account?To create an account, simply click on “My Account” on the top right side of the website. This will take you to a page where you can input your email address to sign up.
When will my credit appear on my account?If you are owed a credit due to a return it will appear on your account within 24 hours after we receive the returned item(s).
What is your return policy?Returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee and must be returned within 30 days. Items must be in like-new condition with original packaging. If your return is accepted, we will issue a refund within 5 business days.
When will the items I ordered on backorder arrive?Once you place your order you will receive email confirmation that includes the date your items are scheduled to ship.
What do I do if an item is missing from my order?Please call our office at 804-379-2250 so we can address this issue for you.
What do I do if my order never arrived?Please call our office at 804-379-2250 so we can address this issue for you.
How do I track my order?Once your order has shipped you will be emailed a UPS tracking number with which to track your order.
Will I get a copy of my receipt/invoice?Yes, this is included in the email you will receive after placing your order.