Dial Indicator Training
Although many facilities have switched from dial indicators to lasers for shaft alignment, we know that many still use dials. And though dial indicators have been around for some time, that doesn’t mean everyone is using them in the most accurate, efficient way possible. Our Dial Indicator Training class is for those who regularly use dials in shaft alignment and who want to ensure they are using the best methods and processes.
This is a tool-specific training session in which our expert trainers will cover the different methods of using dial indicators and will show students how to use dial indicators to perform shaft alignments accurately and efficiently.
For more information on our Dial Indicator Training or any of our classes, contact Sonya Cheatham at 804-419-8837 or fill out our training inquiry form.
Dial Indicator Training:
- Class length: 2 days
- Available Onsite and for up to 9 students
- Taught by expert trainers with decades of maintenance experience on all types of industrial equipment
- Significant hands-on training time
- Dial indicators and other equipment and machines provided
- Instruction in all aspects of using dial indicators:
- How to set up and read dials, rim and face dial method, reverse rim dial method, and how to calculate misalignment with dials