Low/High Range Sound Level Meter
This Extech 404432: Low/High Range Sound Level Meter is a dual-range type 2 digital sound level meter with backlit LCD. This type 2 sound level meter meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards. Ideal for noise surveys in the workplace, installing fire alarms and speaker systems and enforcing noise ordinances. Measures from 35 to 130dB in 2-ranges with accuracy of plus or minus 1.5dB. Data hold and Max hold functions. Backlit display allows use in dimly lit areas. Complete with microphone wind screen and 9V battery.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Low/High Range Sound Level Meter:
- High accuracy meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- High and Low measuring ranges: 35 to 100dB (low) and 65 to 130dB (high)
- Data Hold and Max Hold functions
- Backlit LCD display to view in dimly lit area
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Sound Range (dB): Low: 35 to 100dB, High: 65 to 130dB
- Basic Accuracy: ±1.5dB (Type 2)
- Weighting (A&C): Yes
- Response Time (Fast/Slow): Yes
- Condenser Microphone: 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Analog Output: -
- Dimensions: 8.2x2.1x1.25" (210x55x32mm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.