Extech BR200: Video Borescope Wireless Inspection Camera
The BR200 is a Video Borescope Wireless Inspection Camera with 17 mm camera diameter and 3.5 inch color TFT LCD Monitor. Ideal for Home Inspection (Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location); HVAC (Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors); Automotive (View inside or around engines and transmissions); Industrial (Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines); Aerospace (Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage), and Government (Safety and security inspections) applications. Glare-free close-up field of view. Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32 feet from measurement point. Complete with 4 x AA batteries, microSD memory card with SD adapter, USB cable, extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet), video cable, AC Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz), magnetic base stand, and hard case.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extech BR200: Video Borescope Wireless Inspection Camera:
- Memory card for capturing images (JPEG) or video (AVI) for viewing on your PC
- Detachable wireless 3.5″ color TFT LCD display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from the measurement point
- 39″ (1m) flexible gooseneck with waterproof camera (17mm diameter) and 2 built-in bright LED lights for illuminating dark areas
- Captured videos and images can be viewed on the wireless monitor or transferred to your PC via the microSD card or USB cable
- NTSC operation with menus in 10 languages
- Ideal applications: water restoration, HVAC and refrigeration, electrical inspection, automotive, pest control
- Complete with 4 AA batteries, microSD memory card, SD adaptor, USB cable, extension tools, video cable, AC adaptor, magnetic base stand and storage case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Camera Pixels: 712x486 (NTSC)
- Transmission Frequency/ Range: 2468MHz/ 32ft (10m) unobstructed view
- Camera Viewing Angle: 50°
- Camera Viewing distance: 5.9 to 9.8" (15 to 25cm)
- LCD Screen Type/ Pixels: 3.5" TFT/ 320 x 240
- Monitor Video Output Level: 0.9 to 1.3V@75Ω
- Monitor Video/Image Resolution: 960 x 240 (AVI format)/640 x 480 (JPEG format)
- Operating/Charge Time: 1.5hrs/3hrs
- Camera: 7.3x5.7x1.6" (186x145x41mm)/18.7oz (530g)
- Monitor: 3.9x2.7x1" (100x70x25mm)/4.9oz (140g)
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.