Extech BR80: Video Borescope Inspection Camera
The Extech BR80 Video Borescope Inspection Camera features a compact handheld design that makes it easier to detect, diagnose, and solve inspection problems. The BR80 features a lightweight, waterproof (IP67) 17 mm camera diameter camera head with a 39 in. (1-meter) flexible goose neck cable which retains its configured shape. 2 bright LED lamps with dimmer help to illuminate viewed objects. Comes with 17 mm camera probe with cable, 4 AA batteries, extension tools (mirror, hook, and magnet), and user manual.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extech BR80: Video Borescope Inspection Camera:
- 17mm diameter camera head with 39″ (1m) flexible gooseneck cable retains configured shape
- Lightweight, handheld design to easily find, diagnose, and solve problems
- Waterproof camera head with four bright LED lamps to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Vivid 2.4″ color LCD monitor for detailed images plus 180° image rotation feature
- Optional 37.5″ (0.95m) BRC-EXT extension cable for increasing viewing depth (19mm diameter connector)
- Complete with 17mm camera probe, 4 AA batteries, and extension tools (mirror, hook, and magnet)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Viewing direction: Viewing Angle 72°
- Focus point: 2 to 6" (5 to 15cm)
- Shaft diameter: 0.66" (17mm)
- Working length: 39" (1m)
- Minimum bend radius: 2.6" (63.5mm)
- LCD Screen Type: 2.36" TFT
- Pixels: 480 x 234
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.3 x 2.4" (211 x 83 x 61mm)
- Operating: approx. 1.5 hours
- Weight: 10oz (284g)
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.