High Definition Videoscope – Monitor Only
The HDV540: High-Definition Articulating VideoScope Kit is comprised of a 6mm camera diameter, a wired articulating handset, and a 3.5″ color TFT LCD monitor. It is a light weight VideoScope which includes a wired handset and 6mm diameter camera with 240° articulating tip for best viewing angle. Easy one-hand operation of the articulating camera tip facilitates viewing in obstructed areas where standard camera tips cannot access. Images and videos are viewed on the large high resolution color display or external monitors and can be stored in SD memory card (included) or a USB flash drive. Featuring a glare free close up field of view, AV output for viewing images/video on a monitor, Record voice-over audio in video recording mode and memory storage of 20,000 images. Complete with HDV500 videoscope, handset with articulating probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, 100/240V Universal AC adaptor and multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS), USB and AV cables, and hard carrying case.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extech HDV600 High Definition Videoscope:
- 1X Monitor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- LCD Screen: 14.5cm (5.7") Viewable 13.5cm (5.3")
- Active matrix, 640x480 pixels
- Interface: Mini USB 1.1 and AV out
- Recording medium: SD Card
- SD memory: 2GB maximum
- Compression format: MPGE4
- Still image format: JPEG (640x480)
- Video Recording Format: AVI (640x480)
- Video output Format: NTSC and PAL
- Receiver Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -87dBm (SNR = 42dB, Fmod = 15kHz)
- Video System: NTSC / PAL
- Data: Video / Audio
- Audio type: Stereo
- Tripod mount: On rear, Accepts standard tripod screw
- Battery: 3.7V rechargeable Li-Polymer
- Power adaptor: 100 to 240V input / 5VDC output
- Operating/Storage Temperature: -10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F) / -40 to 80°C(-40 to 176°F)
- Operating Humidity (Max.): 80%
- Ingress protection: IP67
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24.1 x 17.8 x 7.0cm (9.5'x7"x2.75")
- Weight: 1474g (3.25lb)
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.