HD VideoScope Kit with 5.5mm Flexible Probe
The HDV540: High-Definition Articulating VideoScope Kit includes an inspection camera with 5.5mm flexible, 60° FOV, macro probe (1m). It is a lightweight VideoScope which includes a wired handset and 6mm diameter camera with 240° articulating tip for best viewing angle. Easy one-hand operation of the articulating camera tip facilitates viewing in obstructed areas where standard camera tips cannot access. Images and videos are viewed on the large high resolution color display or external monitors and can be stored in SD memory card (included) or a USB flash drive. Featuring a glare free close up field of view, AV output for viewing images/video on a monitor, Record voice-over audio in video recording mode and memory storage of 20,000 images. Complete with HDV500 videoscope, handset with articulating probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, 100/240V Universal AC adaptor and multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS), USB and AV cables, and hard carrying case.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extech HDV610 HD VideoScope Kit with 5.5mm Flexible Probe:
- 5.5mm flexible, 60° FOV, macro probe (1m)
- HDV600 VideoScope with 5.7″ color LCD TFT with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Compact, high-resolution water-proof camera probe
- Camera head with four built-in bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- SD memory card included to store more than 15,000 images
- Video recording (up to 4 hours) with voice annotation
- AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor
- Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output
- Optional wireless transmitter allows you to transmit video up to 100ft (30m) from the measurement point to your monitor
- Includes HDV600 videoscope, camera probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargable Li-Polymer battery, patch cable, 100/240V AC adaptor, USB and AV cables, and carrying case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Minimum Focus distance 2.36" (60mm); macro: 0.59" (15mm)
- Field of View 65°
- Shaft diameter HDV610: 0.22" (5.5mm)
- Working length 39" (1m)
- *LCD Color TFT Display 5.7" (14.5cm) size; 5.3" (13.5cm) viewable
- Pixels 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution (320 x 240 for 4mm camera)
- Frame Rate 30 fps frame rate (NTSC & PAL)
- SD Card 2GB SD memory card included (supports up to 32GB SD storage)
- Operating up to 4 hours AVI video
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.