HD VideoScope Kit with 5.8mm Semi-Rigid Probe
The Extech HDV620: HD VideoScope Kit with 5.8mm Semi-Rigid Probe includes an inspection camera with a 5.8 mm Semi-Rigid, 60-Degree FOV, macro probe (1m) and an HDV600 VideoScope with 5.7 in. color LCD TFT with high definition 640 x 480 resolution. Compact, high-resolution water-proof camera probe and four built-in bright LED lamps with dimmer control illuminate viewed object and provide glare-free close-up field of view. The SD memory card stores more than 14,600 images. Video recording (up to 4 hours) with voice annotation. AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor. Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output. Optional wireless transmitter allows you to transmit video up to 100 ft. (30 m) from the measurement point to your monitor. Accessories include SD card, 3.7-Volt rechargeable Li-Polymer battery, patch cable, AC adaptor, USB and AV cables, camera probe, and hard carrying case.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extech HDV620: HD VideoScope Kit with 5.8mm Semi-Rigid Probe:
- 5.8mm semi-rigid, 60° FOV, macro probe (1m)
- HDV600 VideoScope with 5.7″ color LCD TFT with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Compact, high-resolution water-proof camera probe
- Camera head with four built-in bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- SD memory card included to store more than 15,000 images
- Video recording (up to 4 hours) with voice annotation
- AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor
- Video and images can be transferred to a PC via the SD card or USB output
- Optional wireless transmitter allows you to transmit video up to 100ft (30m) from the measurement point to your monitor
- Includes HDV600 videoscope, camera probe, SD card, 3.7V rechargable Li-Polymer battery, patch cable, 100/240V AC adaptor, USB and AV cables, and carrying case
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Minimum Focus distance 2.36" (60mm); macro: 0.59" (15mm)
- Field of View 65°
- Shaft diameter HDV620: 0.23" (5.8mm)
- Working length 39" (1m)
- *LCD Color TFT Display 5.7" (14.5cm) size; 5.3" (13.5cm) viewable
- Pixels 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution (320 x 240 for 4mm camera)
- Frame Rate 30 fps frame rate (NTSC & PAL)
- SD Card 2GB SD memory card included (supports up to 32GB SD storage)
- Operating up to 4 hours AVI video
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.