Extech IRT600: Dual Laser IR Thermal Condensation Scanner
The Extech IRT600: Dual Laser IR Thermal Condensation Scanner is a 12:1 Infrared Psychrometer with 3-Color LED Dew Point Alarm that measures temperature and humidity then calculates Dew Point and warns the user when conditions for mold growth exist. Great for processes that require surface temperature control and monitoring. Green LED changes to Yellow and then to Red as the surface temperature reading gets closer to and then equals the calculated Dew Point reading. Dual lasers indicate ideal measuring distance where the two lasers converge to a 1″ target spot. Complete with case and 9V battery.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Extech IRT600: Dual Laser IR Thermal Condensation Scanner:
- Measurement range: -22 to 662°F (-30 to 350°C)
- Great for processes that require surface temperature control and monitoring
- Green LED changes to Yellow and then to Red as the surface temperature reading gets closer to and then equals the calculated Dew Point reading
- A dual laser system for easy targeting
- 150 millisecond IR Temperature response time
- Switchable backlight and laser, Max Hold
- Complete with case and 9V battery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- IR Temperature Range: -22 to 662°F (-30 to 350°C)
- Basic Accuracy: ±(1% of rdg + 2.7°F/1.5°C)
- Air Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Max resolution: 0.1°F/°C
- Distance to Target: 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95 fixed
- Humidity: 20 to 80%RH
- RH accuracy: ±3.5%RH
- Dew Point: -22 to 212°F (-30 to 100°C)
- Dimensions: 6.6x3.2x2.3" (168x82x58mm)
- Weight: 5.7oz (163g)
EXTECH by FLIR
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.