Fixturlaser OL2R Thermal Growth Fixtures with Case
The Fixturlaser OL2R fixtures are for taking offline-to-running measurements of thermal growth on critical machines. The Fixturlaser OL2R expansion kit comes with everything you need to mount the Fixturlaser NXA laser shaft alignment tool’s sensors on the machines. With the Fixturlaser NXA and the Fixturlaser OL2R kit you can measure from cold to hot condition and accurately identify the machine’s unique target values.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- What's Included
- Additional Resources
- An Express Set Up without using the display unit
- A function for continuing the measurement or to save for the future
- An Express Result – the individual target values
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70˚
- Weight of system including case: 5,2 kg
- Weight of system excluding case: 3,2 kg
- Dimensions of case (L x H x W): 335 x 270 x 150mm
- Laser pointer: Class 2 laser
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Operating temperature (point laser): 0˚C – +50˚C
- Storage temperature (point laser): -20˚C – +70˚C
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Fixturlaser OL2R Expansion Kit comes with everything you need to mount the NXA sensors on the machines. The turrets incorporate aiming lasers that make mounting and set up quick and easy. The NXA OL2R firmware comes pre-installed on the Fixturlaser NXA and is designed specifically to identify accurate target values. These values can be transferred directly into a horizontal shaft alignment on the Fixturlaser NXA.