The MEAX MT20 is a specially designed measuring system for conducting checks of the geometric status of machine tools quickly and with high accuracy. The instruments measure the geometry of the machine’s movements in a number of simple steps using the various applications that appear in the display unit. The measuring sensors in the MEAX system are precision instruments specially designed to provide high accuracy in a challenging measurement environment.
- Reviews (0)
- What's Included
- Additional Resources
- Display unit with strong aluminum frame and rubber-coated surface
- Shock resistant and easy to hold
- Large, clear 6.5” touchscreen
- Integrated laser transmitter, 2-axis PSD detector and a high-resolution inclinometer to record the angle of rotation
- Includes capability to use STREVEL™, showing several results for one measurement
- Unique design with wireless communication via Bluetooth and a rechargeable battery.
- Can be used even if the machine doors are closed
- Wireless communication allows for greater flexibility of use
- Portable and water and dust-resistant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- MEAX Display Unit
- MEAX SM 201
- MEAX LM 201
- MEAX SR 201
- MEAX LR 201
- Power Cables 2 pcs.
- USB Cable
- Magnetic Base 2 pcs.
- MEAX SQ 201
- MEAX Bracket 90 degrees
- Collet C25-16 2 pcs.
- Allen Key
- Power Supply (4 USB-ports 5VDC)
- Tape Measure