Reliable Precision Maintenance Course
This course is our ultimate training session for anyone and everyone who works with industrial-grade equipment. Our expert trainers and alignment specialists incorporate both classical and technology-based maintenance practices into this 4-day course. The outcome is that students will receive essential knowledge, practical skills, and hands-on training in all aspects of precision maintenance. The skills taught in the Reliable Precision Maintenance course are vital for the success of any modern plant seeking reliability and efficiency. This course covers everything from maintenance strategies to balancing fundamentals to vibration data collection. Three of the four days include hands-on training, and the course ends with an optional exam.
Cost: $2,295 per student, held at VibrAlign’s Richmond, VA training facility (10 student maximum)
For more information on any of our courses, contact Sonya Cheatham at 804-419-8837 or fill out our training inquiry form.
- Reviews (0)
- Reasons to Take This Course
Reliable Precision Maintenance Class:
- Course Length: 4 days
- Designed to instill machinery mechanics with the core knowledge and skills required for success
- No more than 10 students and 2 instructors
- Professional instructors with decades of maintenance experience on all types of industrial equipment
- Use of simulators and real equipment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You should be interested...
If you have:
- New hires in the maintenance shop,
- Experienced employees who have transferred into maintenance,
- A management directive to improve uptime and implement reliability into maintenance, or
- A goal to reduce maintenance costs and parts replacement.
If you don't have:
- A steady stream of skilled people,
- Two years to send people out for training, or
- The luxury of letting them learn it all on the job.